Saturday, January 29, 2005

Wobbling through space towards the Steller Damsel

Wobbling through space we are heading towards The Steller Damsel. The Captain calls for help and I assist with the sensors and manage to help by avoid spirialing the ship....no thanks to Kaibo who manages to head us towards the astoroid. The Steller Damsel ends up sitting in a cavern waiting for repairs, during the repairs a flock of Mynock's start to attach themselves to the ship. I try to use the ships space canons but am not able to get the proper angle so go tell the Jedi in the medical bay and then we all decide to suit up to go out onto the ships outer hull. Kaibo, Garr and I go out in the first wave. We see them near the cockpit and the engines, Kaibo and I head towards the cockpit and Garr heads towards the engines. I manage to miss the first one and mutter to myself "Why am I out here?" Having hit a couple my score does not . ......(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home